Hidden struggles


Struggles are always hidden. 
People won't see what you have had to face. Other people don't get to see whatever ugly situation that you had to go through alone. People will only notice the pretty rainbows, flowers and butterflies that you just able to have for a moment. Though, you only had them for few seconds, they will always highlight it like you already had them for centuries. When actually, you just learned to enjoy things and not having to worry about how you're going to survive. 

That's life, people. It is packed with surprised and hidden struggle which only waiting it turns to show itself. 

I believe that, there's lot more struggle stories out there which is far horrendous than what I had to go through these past years, and that makes me to be stronger, to be valiant, undaunted with my life, what I need to face. I believe that, what Allah made me to go through, the struggles that He gave me is nothing compared to other people. This leads me to become a more grateful servant of Him. 

Yea, I used to be those who always lamenting on my fate, on the things that I am not able to have. Sejujurnya, banyaaak benda yang dah aku hadap. And most of it, I face it alone. Since, I came to Adelaide, I learnt a lot to be independent, to trust on my strength and my own courage. All these taught me to become more matured, braver, I'm no longer the same person who used to cry over simple problem. I taught myself to keep my tears from falling down, I taught myself that anywhere I go, any path that I took, I leave it all to Allah. I taught myself to really depends only on Allah.



“Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.”

No comments: