I am the person that really like surprises, a happy one. I think that isn't weird. I always dream of unexpected surprises, haha, kuat berangan. It is nice when someone surprises you with things that you love , things that you like. It's great when those surprises can change someone's mood and change someone's sad face to an awe happy smile. Haha. Macam dalam filem pula, or as my friends always say, " banyak tengok movie engko ni ". But yeah, I like those kind of thing. Somehow, it makes me/we appreciate the people that took an effort to create the surprise/ to make the surprise happens. The most important thing is that, to know that there's still people that remember you, there is still people who wants to make you happy even though some times you feel like you are the most hated person in this world.
For a person like me, I do appreciate people that do this, a lot. It doesn't cost much pun. Kadang - kadang benda yang paling simple as simple as bagi sandwich + telur + mayo + sweet chilli sos pun dah cukup buat orang terharu lagi lagi bila musim assignment banyak bertimbun datang. And also, a simple thing as a card post from Malaysia to Australia, just to wish goodluck pun for me , dah cukup nak buat aku menangis keterharuan sambil gesek gesek mata tak percaya (setakat ni tak pernah dapat langsung pon. Selain daripada parcel daripada ibu tahun lepas.LOL).
You know, it isn't the big thing that makes people happy, it is the sweet little things that comes with lots of love and sincerity. This reminds me of a quote ,
“Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.”
—Bob Kerrey
I received a bouquet of pink roses yesterday from a sweet lady, it was indeed lovely. Tersenyum satu hari. Firstly, sebab tak pernah dapat bunga gitu seumur hidup, except for bunga palsu time graduation, next, because, I looooove flowers, mashaaAllah to get a bouquet was beyond my dreams. Haha. Over, I know. But yeah, my eyes was teary. Ahaha, mungkin terharu sangat masa dapat tu. I am easily flattered. Kah kah. In one of my favourite tumblr it said that,
"..Ma sha Allah. We can never deny that giving gifts to others or family members is a forgotten sunnah of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam. He encouraged Muslims to give gifts to each other as this increases the affection and love [for the sake of Allah] they have for each other...
Such is the brotherhood in Islam, yes you may not be connected by blood but in your hearts you will always be connected, hence the affection and love towards each other for the sake of Allah comes all natural.Alhamdulillah.."
yes, this is only applicable among the brothers/ among the sisters only. between non-mahram isn't allowed. LOL. Please hand-in marriage before you do so. Seriously.
Happy EidAdha, reader (s) ? Lol.
Happy EidAdha, reader (s) ? Lol.



This is me protecting the pink roses bouquet. Paranoid lady.
OK bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment