Subtle dreams
Thank you Allah. Thank you Allah. Thank you for listening to every bits of my doa(s).
Never have I thought that my secrets prayer will be answered.
Thank you Allah for granting me greatest life wisdom through your mysterious plan.
I can't ever thank you enough, O Lord, Allah.
Thank you Allah for making me realize life is just beautiful and it's because of You.
Thank you Allah for sending the right people at the right time.
It's like it's wrapped in the most plain gift wrapper yet the content is what I need most.
Am I dreaming O Allah? If so, please wake me up O Lord.
Please O Allah, let me keep on being in your blessed path though I have to trudge.
Please let me be among the person who stays in the straight path.
I once had a piece of myself atrociously broken, thank you Allah. It's now whole again.
I am whole again. Because of You, Allah. Because of You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment