Early bird


Program Semai Mesra 2014 is coming to you this January!
Semai Mesra is our annual pre-departure programme for students who will be studying in Australia and New Zealand. Lots of fun activities and useful information available from seniors that will help you to be prepared before embarking on your journey to these countries! 

ada program lain juga, for example, Fly High, Southern Gathering and so on. Pergi je lah mana-mana program pre departure yang korang nak, pergi semua pun boleh, tak kisah, it's not about how many people using the same default picture promoting the event. No, we just want you, who will be flying to Aussie/NZ to know further about the life here. Pergi lah mana - mana pun as long as you get the knowledge that you needed. As for me, dulu, I didn't joint any of the event pun, sebab malas. :P Plus, I ask everything that I need to know from senior lah banyaknya. haha. but, it's a good opportunities to know and meet kakak-kakak senior from Aussie/NZ and broaden you ukhuwah with sisters yang lain. 

So, for 2014, I'm choosing to join Program Semai Mesra, so, come and join us :D 4-6th January 2014, inshaaAllah. May Allah bless, May Allah ease. I know, some of these juniors mesti rasa pelik why ada 3 program pre departure berbeza, you can ask me , PM me for more info. :P


so, till then. salam Semai Mesra. :D 

No comments: