The best I can do.


you know who you are,
I thought I saw a man brought to life he was warm, he came around like he was dignified he showed me what it was to cry . Well you couldn't be that man I adored, you don't seem to know, don't seem to care what your heart is for, but I don't know him anymore there's nothing where he used to lie, my conversation has run dry. That's what's going on, nothings fine, I'm torn. Illusion never changed into something real. I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn, you're a little late, I'm already torn. I don't care, I have no luck, I don't miss it all that much, There's just so many things that I can't touch, I'm torn. 

It took so long just to feel alright . Remember how to put back the light in my eyes. But I have grown too strong, to ever fall back in your arms


So long, and goodbye. 


No comments: