Hello,
so long since I left Malaysia, everything has been extremely hectic and busy from the day I touched down this land of kangaroo and koala, excited at the first placed went down to second feeling when the flight day was ruined by the lateness sh*t . haaaaaah, I didn't cry like I expected it to be, but, yaaa, that feeling that you got when you have to leave your parents for a long period wasn't cool at all. I did spill a bit of my tears . goshh, i'm not gonna meet my family for 9-10 months ( hopefully I'll come back on summer, soon!) and will not have a chance to eat rendang raya by ibu. that's the worst feeling ever!! There's a lot of things went on for the past few weeks, mostly are not good as I expect. Yeah man, expectation kills your soul.
Ada orang kata, belajar luar negara ni besttt, boleh jalan jalan, banyak duit, pergi sana pergi sini, seronok sangat. hmmmmmphh, most of the people that I meet before i come here will says the same lame comment like this. Here's to the people out there, and those who are about to further your studies overseas, seronok tu memang seronok pergi negara orang lain and experience by yourself, but it is completely true of you only go to another country for holiday la kot. kalau pergi luar negara and belajar dan duduk lama lama banyak cabarannya, masa awal awal sampai lagi dah terasa berat segala cabarannya. Hati orang yang further studies overseas ni memang diakui perlu cukup cukupppp kuat. yes, cabaran dia banyak. and harder compared to be in our own country. Memang rasa nak nangis and balik Malaysia. You'll learn to manage everything on your own, and the acccent and cara communicate yang berbeza, the culture which is different from us, the delicious meal but non halal and the only thing you can do is drooling, where to solat- we usually solat any place possible, fitting room, parents room and so on. there's no proper place for solat if you go the mall. untung duduk kat malaysia, ada surau even kekadang tu kecil. hehhh. Actually there's a lot more thing that I wanna share, but, it is difficult to put them in words and sentences, because the heart has been so strong that it forgets the hardness that it has went throungh kot. cehwah.
Yes, we choose to show to people on facebook, twitter and instagram the photos bila pergijalan jalan je, sebab itu je lah pun the best part in our life here, the rest is kinda sucks and bitter. Studies? don't ask. I need to work triple of triple harder. Plus, I just wanna show my mom and dad that my life is okay over here. and they can feel 'lega' at the same time. eventhough sometimes it is not. that's all I guess. You know, you can't describe people's life based on the photo, that's the only part the he/she to reveal to the public, and you'll never know the other side of the stories. So, stop deducing that everything is perfect, do pray for us, for me , who is far away from home to be strong and bold. I miss home :') one thing yang bestnya kat sini, internet laju, mehehehhe. no more slow loading. :P okbai. till then.

.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment