Our Miracle


So I'm back again. Hye!

It has been an unexpected journey for the past few months. Which I'd say as a miracle from Allah. Indeed. So, here I am writing this blog as a pregnant woman. Alhamdulillah. Never in my mind that I thought that I'll be able to experience this on my own. *cries*

Well, why did I say that? Hmmm, it's been more than a year that we have been trying to conceive our own baby. But, Allah says, it was not our time yet before..I thought that we are infertile. Since that I was also suspected to have a right ovarian cyst. So, I think that might be one of the reason for the delay for a baby. I was devastated, on why is it so hard for us to become parents while others took less than a year to conceive? But then, I realized, this is part of a rezeki from Allah, some ustaz says that offspring is a 'hibah' from Allah.. it is up to Him to give it or not. To get or not, both are blessings. So, I started to feel okay, I started to not hoping too much and I started to give up when Ramadhan starts. Haha. 

When Ramadhan 2018 arrived, I let go all of devastation towards those hopes. All that I hoped was for a miracle to happen this Ramadhan and I let it all for Allah to decide what's best for us. 

And.. it's the time when I started to give it up lah, Allah granted the gift for us. Subhanallah. Long story short, we figured out that I am pregnant a week after Raya. I was 5 weeks already at that time. and soon after that, all those morning sickness, evening sickness hit me hard. I cannot even smell my husband, but  just kept it to myself lah cause I don't want him to distant away from me. Lol. Very clingy. 

So, here's my early pregnancy symptoms that I did not realize at all:
  • I had a very bad asthma and fever, like more than a week. together with mild nausea and I also threw out few times which I had no clue at all there's a baby growing. lol
  • A very very bad headache, sakit kepala macam nak meletup kepala tu. hah.
  • Masa raya, terasa sangatlah panas, berpeluh menitik. 
  • Sakit sakit badan, sengal sengal badan, kaki, punggung, sakit belakang. 
  • I had very very weird and vivid dreams...until now. Hahahah.
How's my first trimester was like:
  • susah gila, rasa malas: malas mandi, malas makan, malas masak, semua pun malas.
  • okay waktu pagi, waktu petang sampai malam, muntah muntah, usually akan muntah around 5pm - 8pm. Lepas makan semua makanan keluar macam kena tolak dari perut. Muntah dalam kereta pun ada. 
  • Lepas maghrib mesti kena tidur, sebab dah lembik lepas muntah. pukul 5 pagi baru solat isyak. haha.
  • Almost pengsan few times dalam LRT. 
  • Tak boleh tengok nasi goreng, tak suka makanan western, suka makan laksa, which is weird, sebab I do not fancy laksa at all. Guys. Weird. 
Alhamdulillah, all those morning sickness all gone now. Still penat penat sikit, sakit sakit kepala sekarang. but hey, that's okay! It's all worth it. Rasa macam tak percaya pula dah tak ada muntah muntah. I'm reaching 4 months now! Alhamdulillah. Doakan baby grows well and healthily okay? :)


No comments: