to be in the system of Tarbiyah has taught me a lot of things, it shaped me to be a better person than I was years ago and i started to know lots of beautiful people, inside and out. Once, I was one of the kid that will run away when people gather together in a room for usrah, well.. I was a bad girl I must say. But, it was then.. long before I started to have that kind of calm feeling, I was called by Him , I don't know how He did that, but yeah.. there was something , like an urge for a change. MashaaAllah. He is indeed The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. So yeah, long story-short. These people (as you seen in the pictures above) has taught me the real meaning of ukhuwah. The ukhuwah that's not based on the sweetness on theirs words only but the ukhuwah is from the heart, heart of a fighter, which doesn't the meaning of give up. Yes, they are. I can say, I'm blessed to be with these people. Alhamdulillah. Ukhuwah fillah, tak gentar sikit meski kecil tak gentar secebis walau dikeji. Kerana kita tahu kita berukhuwah kerana Dia, we will keep walking in a saff towards Him. InsyaaAllah.










No comments:
Post a Comment