24th November 2013:
So, tomorrow is the day, the day that I will be coming back home ! So excited. At this point, i just realize that, everything that happens in our life will pass, whether it's a hard thing to endure or happy moments, everything will be memories that could not be repeated again.
I remember how reluctant I was when I need to say goodbyes to my lovely people in Malaysia , but now, I am saying goodbyes to the seniors and friends in Adelaide to come home to Malaysia. Well, when was all the days passed? haha, so fast, I could say.
At this point, I am wishing that there will be people/ friends and absolutely family that will miss me so much that they can't wait for me to get back in Malaysia. HAHA. But, what I can see is, only my family that misses me so much that they can't wait to get their chocolates . LOL. You know, at this point, you will know that you wish that someone would care. You wish that someone that you really longing for to meet would ask you when will you come back home. You will wish that you have people that you miss waiting for you at the arrival hall. but then.. not every dreams will become true.

So, since everything went so fast, I couldn't blog much :P, life as a student , or specifically as an engineering student!! didn't give me so much time to do all these blogging thingy. But anyhow, here's the pickcha (picture in aussie accent i guess :P )
Till then, hello Malaysia :)












1 comment:
gorgeous! hebat lah ah kak yuchi!
Post a Comment