
Sabda Nabi S.A.W;
“Al-Islam ya’lu wa la yu’la alaih”
“Islam itu tinggi, dan tiada yang lebih tinggi (kedudukan) daripadanya.”
Life is too short to waste time thinking about any heartbreaks, or any guy or girl that you adore, life is too short to waste for thinking about things that doesn't bring you closer to Allah, closer to Islam. So, nowadays, I've been researching about all the threat on Islam in Malaysia. Ya Allah, Astaghfirullahalaziim. there's just soo sooo many things that happening in Malaysia, is this the country that we proudly says as an Islamic Country? :( With all the Liberalism, Pluralism slowly creeping into our society.... is this what we call as islamic country? Ya Allah, i am scared enough to read and listen to all the news about this thing. Suddenly, i was thinking, am I the only who being scared about all these thingss? I mean, come on people, especially the teenagers, where's our responsibility to put Islam at its highest place? Don't you see what's happening around us? all the political games of the political people and so on?
Allah.... Islam is too precious. it's heart breaking to see all these people letting Islam to be as their sort of 'way' to get what they want in life. Islam is not a political game. MaashaAllah, wake up, people. especially the young teenangers. Stop day-dreaming about the beautiful wedding that one you'll be having, stop dreaming about your crush, pleaseee and pleaseeeeeeee stop and stop being happy and being grateful that you have sweet boyfriend or girlfriend when you don't even care about Islam. Ya Allah, I am so sad to see teenagers nowadays, too much entertainment, too much spoil by the western way..... i know, i was once be among them all, but now, I know, I realize that I am a muslimah, I am carrying the name of Islam. I have responsibilities on it.
To growing up kids, out there, you are in a journey of life for the hereafter, search for something that makes you closer to Allah.
and, for those people who don't even know about what's pluralism, or liberalisme. do some research on it, be aware, don't make yourself 'blind'.
watch and think, do you love Islam? are you helping Islam to be in its highest place?
Think and ponder.
No comments:
Post a Comment