


St Kilda Adventurous Playground,
Adelaide, South Australia.
Adelaide, South Australia.
Tuesday, 9th July 2013.
I guess I am good at hiding and keeping the lines blurry. I am gonna be strong until it breaks . but for now, still standing, fragile but robust enough :)
I am stuck between doing what i love most, and the criticism of people. I guess, people nowadays are so nice that they have been concern about other people life more than focusing on theirs. The act of gossiping of other people life wouldn't make you any cooler , I suppose. It is really not okay, if you are despising what other people like when you don't have the same interest, I would say that it is a rude act.
apa kau rasa kalau kau kahwin, kau suka orang tu, bagi kau pasangan kau is the perfect match of your life, but then, there will always be some people who will say like.. "eh, kenapa kau pilih dia? bukannya handsome. bukannya tough pun. kaya pun tak." even if they didn't say those words straight to you there will always be some people who will keep on mumbling about it at your back.
this is just an example, but I swear it did happens among us.
Come on people! Wake up, oh my godd, please stop all these crap. this is all bullshit you know. You can't expect people to have the same interest as yours. OH MY GOD. I really really can't stand this type of people. Come on bithces, you can't expect every single ladies to marry a perfect-Channing-Tatum-or-Ryan-Gosling-type of man. Kalau kau rasa kau suka orang macam tu, go ahead, find you Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum look alike. But. just respect other people interest on something or someone. Sometimes, i feel like, I just want to pull the hair of gossip-girls all around the world.
yeah, I officially hate this type of gossip girls.
but on the bright sight, I guess, maybe they feel insecure about themselves too, they have nothing good to do other than caring about what other people loves, while they don't have a life, I guess. My heart goes to all the gossip girls around the world, so pity. They need a life. *cry of sympathy*
Anyway, you still have a lot to go through in this life, so many subject to be learned (sigh) , so many food to be eaten , too many places to go, we will just have to go with the flow, pray with love, and the best is yet to come. Just care about yourself, ignore all the gossip bithces.
"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
-ed sheeran
“To be truly positive in the eyes of some, you have to risk appearing negative in the eyes of others.”
“While being you and truly sharing what you do will bring happiness to others, you won't find contentment merely trying to keep others happy.”
No comments:
Post a Comment