Just remember


Ya Allah, penatnya. Penat dengan semua assignment, semua benda yang belum habis di cover, bila tengok kalendar, Ya Allah... bertambah tambah penat, It feels like, you are chasing a car and you know you don't run fast enough to get closer to the moving car, no matter how exhausted you are or breathing heavily gasping for more and more fresh air to keep you alive, you know, you can't just stop and let the car moving away. No, you just can't, I just can't. I don't care even I have to run with a short breath every tick of seconds, I will just run, I won't let the shortage of the air break me through the journey, I know, there will be a way to keep the air coming. I know, there's a way. ... I just can't give up. Wake up Yushira, this is not even halfway to finish your degree. Oh, wake up dear, Wake up! 

Remember? all those good time, you have to face during SPM? all those tears and fears that you afraid you might turn down your parents hope? Remember ? the time when you just don't listen to your sissy heart whisper? Remember the time when you just feel so down but you choose to stay strong and fight for your dream even though you aren't born with a genius mind? Remember the time that you feel like a loser when compared to the other cool guys and girls from the top college? Remember how you wipe your eyes at the early stage of foundation? Remember that you recite Yaasin alone with eyes wet because you are being coward , being afraid that you couldn't make it through to this stage? Remember when you are very anxious of every results of the last year exam, because you know your future depends on it and your parents hoping on you? Remember who you turn yourself to? Remember who you cry yourself to? Remember who is the one that make you through all the stage even though you feel that you can't do it? 

Remember , who listen to your fears? Who listen to your last year heart breaks? Who is The One who answer your prayer. Remember Him? Yes, remember Him always. He will gives you sufficient air to breath, In shaa Allah. even, He didn't gives abundance 'air' all at once, just know that He has given enough air for you to breath until this day, and surely He'll help you to chase the car...Yushira, don't go astray, says your prayer, He'll listen, Yushira, stay strong. He sees. Just keep going, Yushira. He knows you are struggling...and He is the Most Merciful. 

chibird:


Life is tough, but every struggle makes you stronger.
Regards,
the lost motivation. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei there. i maybe a stranger who drop by here at your blog and hv desire to leave my comment.

Allah gives His hardest battle to His toughest soldiers. :)