I'll be home soon. :D from Melaka Sentral to Ipoh. wohoooo.
Ramadhan is heading to the end. last ramadhan in malaysia maybe :P heheheh. Aamiin, inshaAllah. and jangan tanya pasal placement. I don't know a single thing yet. T,T . Macam mana lah rasanya enal dengan farid kat US, and dekat Russia tu. haihh. Sure, they'll feel a wee excitement , and I'm pretty sure they must be feel kinda sad though.dan org macam pelik. dan tanya, " hoi, apasal hengkorang ni tak fly fly lagi? " well, I'm just gonna say, it's not our time yet, we go slow and steady, in sha Allah, May Allah bless our looooongg journey. :) Oh, Happy hunting everyone, if you know what I mean :)
Ramadhan is heading to the end. last ramadhan in malaysia maybe :P heheheh. Aamiin, inshaAllah. and jangan tanya pasal placement. I don't know a single thing yet. T,T . Macam mana lah rasanya enal dengan farid kat US, and dekat Russia tu. haihh. Sure, they'll feel a wee excitement , and I'm pretty sure they must be feel kinda sad though.dan org macam pelik. dan tanya, " hoi, apasal hengkorang ni tak fly fly lagi? " well, I'm just gonna say, it's not our time yet, we go slow and steady, in sha Allah, May Allah bless our looooongg journey. :) Oh, Happy hunting everyone, if you know what I mean :)
No comments:
Post a Comment